Thursday, May 24, 2012

I wouldn't be an American If it wasn't for Texas.

I AM HEADED TO DALLAS TO SEE MDW!!!!!

I haven't seen him in almost two months and I can't even being to tell you how excited I am to see him. These first weeks have been so hard without him because he is my best friend. It just isn't the same not having him around to do anything and everything with. I still haven't seen Revenge of the Titans because no one would see it with me, no one wants to go hiking, no one wants to go to Moes, no one wants to go on a walk with me. I am so excited to spend five days with him playing in Texas.



Here is the issue.

I don't know what on earth to pack!! I've heard people in Dallas always look nice and while I tend to look nice too, I don't know what kind of clothing to pack! J.Crew summer wear? Kind of trendy things? Sun dresses and boots? I am lost!

I am searching for clues but if anyone has suggestions, please help!!

Can't wait for recaps when I return Wednesday! Have an amazing Memorial Day weekend yall!






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun girly! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete